FIBCs with diverse dimensions and outstanding durability are chosen by many businesses as convenient packaging and transportation. Their size, working load (normally 500-2000kg) and specification will usually vary depending on the products inside. These bags are designed with one, two, or four lifting loops for easier handling. In this article, we will share with you the most common types of FIBCs on the market.
Common types of FIBCs
FIBCs (bulk bags, big bags, jumbo bags, super sacks) are divided into many types based on their special features. There are some common types: standard FIBC bags, conductive bulk bags, antistatic big bags, jumbo bags with PE liner. There are also some other special types such as:
FIBCs with diverse dimensions and outstanding durability are chosen by many businesses as convenient packaging and transportation
- Baffle bulk bags:
- The anti-leakage bulk bag is a 100% coated bag, therefore, the price is higher.
- Mesh FIBCs are bigger than traditional 25kg leno mesh bags
- Self-standing bulk bags / hard-wall FIBC bags with danpla sheet inside are popular in the US and Canadian markets.
Standard bulk bags - Type A big bags
With a load of 500-2000kg, this type of FIBCs holds common goods including construction materials, food (spices, milk), scraps, animal feed... These jumbo bags have extremely high durability thanks to their input materials: virgin Polypropylene resins.
Conductive bulk bags and antistatic big bags
These two types of FIBCs can store easily charged and flammable goods. These jumbo bags are also made from virgin PP fabric which is similar to Type A jumbo bags. However, conductive bulk bags (type C big bags) will be designed with conductive carbon fibers and grounded in order to eliminate static electricity during the loading and unloading process.
With a load of 500-2000kg, this type of FIBCs holds common goods including construction materials, food (spices, milk), scraps, animal feed...
For antistatic big bags (type B and Type D jumbo bags), special alloy yarn will be woven with PP yarn to make them resistant to static electricity and disperse it without needing to be grounded. Type B, C, and D jumbo bags are suitable for storing dry flammable materials. However, customers should follow the manufacturer's safety instructions to ensure safety.
Jumbo bag with PE liner
A standard jumbo bag may not be the best solution for some superfine powdered materials or goods which are prone to moisture. To ensure that the goods are safe during storage and transportation, bulk bags must be inserted with a PE liner inside. Liners help to protect your goods from mold and loss during transportation. This type of FIBCs is extremely suitable for storing goods for example fine powder, milk powder, lime, ...
Other Jumbo Bags
Besides the 4 basic types of bags above, you can refer to the following specific types.
- Spout top bulk bag: has a filling spout that makes it easy to load goods into the bag without losing the product. This bag is suitable for businesses with specialized filling equipment for storing powder and granular products.
- Duffle top FIBC big bag: has a filling skirt with a diameter of 60 to 100cm. This FIBC is used to pack goods in the form of large lumps, blocks or powders with little dust such as sand, agricultural products, pellets, ores.
A standard jumbo bag may not be the best solution for some superfine powdered materials or goods which are prone to moisture
- Discharge bottom Jumbo bag: has the ability to automatically discharge goods, which brings convenience and time saving to users. On the other hand, it also helps to limit dust spillage to ensure hygiene in the loading and unloading area and protect the environment. This type of bulk bag is commonly used for granular and powdered products such as limestone, flour, rice, tapioca, pepper, coffee...
- Baffle bulk bag: has a large load capacity and thin PP woven 4 baffles sewn at its 4 corners. Thanks to these partitions, the bag can easily keeps its square shape. Q bags are suitable for storing fine and powdered products.
Readers have just learned about the most common types of FIBC bags. Hopefully, the above information will help you choose the correct Jumbo bag. If you want to buy cheap and quality big bags, please visit https://epp.vn to or contact +84 986.002.888 now for a detailed quotation.
🌐Website:https://epp.vn - https://eppvietnam.trustpass.alibaba.com
📲Ms. Jennifer: +84 962 055 998 - firstname.lastname@example.org
📲Ms. Charlie: +84 986 002 888 - email@example.com