Baffle big bags are large capacity bags designed with 4 additional baffles inside. These panels keep the shape of the bag square. Baffled jumbo bags with leak-proof thread are mainly used for containing granular and fine powder products.
The special structure of baffle big bags
Formstable FIBCs are specially manufactured to prevent them from bulging during packaging. The product retains the original square shape and makes it easy to transport goods anywhere without worrying about taking up too much space.
Formstable FIBCs are specially manufactured to prevent them from bulging during packaging
These big bags are sewn with additional panels inside the body. There will be 4 baffle panels made of thin PP material with many round holes sewn across each corner of the bag.
- The body: The body fabric weight is from 120gr/m2 - 250gr/m2 depending on the working load and the product’s nature. The bag can be coated inside with an extra layer to prevent moisture.
- Baffles: Q bag is sewn with 4 thin coated PP woven panels connecting the square corners of the bag. These panels have 3 round holes for filling products evenly.
- The top: baffle FIBCs can have filling spouts or filling skirts.
-The bottom: The bottom of a baffle bulk bag can be a closed bottom or a discharge bottom
- Loops: Each baffle jumbo bag has 4 lifting loops to fix it on the filling equipment and move it by forklift. The bag can be sewn with 2 more stevedore straps for better handling by crane.
Advantages and applications of baffle big bags
Before using, simply fix the Q bag upright, open the filling spout or filling skirt, and slowly load the products inside
Baffle FIBC big bags can replace traditional packaging with many advantages which bring great benefit to your business in the loading and unloading process.
Advantages of baffle big bulk bags
- Keeping their original size and shape
- Because of the extra coating layer, Q super sack has good moisture resistance.
- Convenient for transporting goods up and down.
- Optimizing warehouse space and carrying more goods on each trip.
- Strong and Durable to prevent accidents on the freight road.
- Carrying capacity 5-6 times that of small PP woven sacks.
- Made of environmentally friendly materials, polypropylene
- Affordable price, baffle bags can be used many times to reduce packaging costs
Application and usage
Before using, simply fix the Q bag upright, open the filling spout or filling skirt, and slowly load the products inside. During the process, baffles play the role of keeping the bag not bulging in the middle of the body but spreading the goods evenly to the corners of the bags. Once being full, Customers need to tie the top of the bag and use a crane or forklift to move it to the storage space or place it on the transport vehicle.
When packing granular and powdered goods (plastic granules, chemicals, lime, limestone, cement, rice, bran, tapioca, etc.), please close the bag’s top tightly and load enough product inside. Tightly packed big bags can still be easily loaded into crates or moved on secure conveyor belts.
Buying baffle big bags at EPP Vietnam
On the market, there are many reputable and quality manufacturers and distributors of baffle FIBC bags. EPP is still the leading company trusted by many businesses.
EPP is still the leading company trusted by many businesses.
- Genuine product, excellent quality.
- Diversity of models, safe for users.
- Affordable price, long warranty.
- You will be consulted about suitable types and loading weight for your applications.
- And many other outstanding advantages.
Above is information about baffle big bags. Hope that information will help you find reputable products. For any information, you can visit: https://epp.vn/ or contact us directly by:
📲Ms. Jennifer: +84 962 055 998 - firstname.lastname@example.org
📲Ms. Charlie: +84 986 002 888 - email@example.com