In recent years, jumbo bags (big bags, FIBCs, bulk bags, Super sacks) have become more and more popular. Especially in the production of granular and powdered products because bags mostly bulge during packaging and storage. Anti-Bulge FIBC bag – Baffle bulk bags were born as a solution to make the packaging of fine powder products much faster and more cost-effective. Please follow this article to learn more about the product's superior features with EPP.
Basic information about Baffle FIBC bags
Baffle bulk bags are specially designed to retain their original shapes, making it easy to transport products anywhere without bursting or bulging.
Q bag is a large capacity bag of up to 2,000 kg, designed to not bulge during packaging. These bags are often used to store granular and fine powder products such as limestone, cement, chemicals, rice, bran, starch, etc.
Anti-Bulge FIBC bag – Baffle bulk bags were born as a solution to make the packaging of fine powder products much faster and more cost-effective
In order to ensure the quality of your goods, during the lifting, transporting, and arranging process in the warehouse, it is always necessary to keep FIBC’s square shape. Form stable big bag has a system of 4 PP woven baffle panels inside sewn at each corner of the bags. Those panels have some round holes to help the material to flow evenly into the corners. It is easy to stack 2-3 formstable bulk bags on top of each other as well as ensuring safety for workers and saving warehouse space.
Specification of Baffle bulk bags
- Q bag is sewn with woven, thin, and coated PP fabric across 4 angles of the bag.
- The bag's body fabric is coated with a moisture-proof layer, weighing from 120 - 250 gr/m2 depending on the volume of loaded goods
- The top is a filling spout or filling skirt.
- The bottom is a discharge bottom or closed bottom.
- There are 4 loops at 4 corners and you can add 2 more stevedore straps for lofting by crane.
When using baffle bulk bags, you need to simply straighten the bag, open the filling spout or skirt and slowly fill the goods inside. At this time, the baffles will perform the task of keeping the bag’s square shape, not bulging in the body but spreading materials evenly to the corners of the bag. When the bag is full, close the spout and use a crane or a forklift to move it.
Advantages of baffle bulk bags
Designed to replace traditional packaging, the baffle bulk bags have many advantages that will definitely help your company a lot in packaging and transporting products.
- Keeping the original size and shape of the goods.
- Good moisture resistance
- Easy to transport goods up and down
- Optimizing the storage area, carrying more goods
- Anti-puncture if there is an accident on the way.
- Large working load, 5-6 times larger than normal sacks.
- Environmentally friendly thanks to being recycled.
- Affordable prices and can be used many times, helping to reduce packaging costs and protect the environment.
Purchasing baffle bulk bags at EPP Vietnam
If you are looking for a supplier of quality baffle FIBC bags at a low price, please contact EPP VietNam to get the sample and listed prices. In case you need to buy a large quantity of Q bags, you can also contact us directly with the information below for the best advice and quotation.
If you are looking for a supplier of quality baffle FIBC bags at a low price, please contact EPP VietNam to get the sample and listed prices
- Closed production process
– Strict quality control process
– Safe working Load (SWL) max 2500 kgs, Safety Factor (SF) up to 6:1
– Meet quality standards: ISO 21898, ISO 2000, and JIS Z 1651
– Packed in class 10000 standard clean room.
Readers have just learned about the specification and advantages of baffle FIBC bags. If you want to own quality products at affordable prices, please visit epp.vn to choose samples and contact hotline 0986 002 888 for the most detailed advice.
🌐Website:https://epp.vn - https://eppvietnam.trustpass.alibaba.com
📲Ms. Jennifer: +84 962 055 998 - firstname.lastname@example.org
📲Ms. Charlie: +84 986 002 888 - email@example.com