Woven polypropylene bulka bags are heavy-duty bags, holding up to 5 tons of product, therefore, they are quite big in size. However, it is undeniable that FIBC bags bring a lot of benefits such as very large load capacity, storing a variety of materials, eco-friendly packaging, and cheaper price compared to other normal 25kg or 50kg Polypropylene (PP) woven bags, cost-effective… Let's find out the advantages of high-quality FIBC bags.
Woven polypropylene bulka bags and their benefits
Heavy-duty bulk bags are the preferred choice for most industries that need storing, packaging and transporting materials. The product has outstanding advantages such as saving space and costs.
Woven polypropylene bulka bags and their great benefits
For individuals and businesses that need to store or transport large quantities of goods, the use of PP Woven Big Jumbo Bags is an ideal option with great economic benefits. Let's consider the following example:
You need to transport 1 ton of products (e.g. sugar), if you use PP woven bags with a volume of 25kg per bag, you will need 40 bags and with the cost of about $6.5. Instead, you only need to use 01 jumbo bag with a capacity of 1 ton to store all that sugar, the cost for the packaging is only about $4.0 - $6.0. That is the cost-benefit that the product brings.
Selecting the right FIBC bags that exactly meets your requirements will save manpower costs and reduce material waste. Products usually packed into woven polypropylene bulka bags are :
- Agricultural chemicals, feed, seeds, fertilizers, ...
- Industrial chemicals and plastic resins (such as calcium, barium, magnesium, potassium, epsom salts (magnesium sulfate), ...)
- Food products: sugar, salt, flour, starch, food additives, cereals, ...
- Pharmaceuticals, powders, pellets, ...
- Mineral products: lime, cement, limestone, stone, silicon, ...
- Other products: borax, sand, earth, ...
For individuals and businesses that need to store or transport large quantities of goods
Other Benefits of FIBC bulk bags
- Each Bulka Bag FIBC can be reused about 5-6 times, even dozens of times with its SWL (tons).
- Because each bulk big bag has detachable lifting loops, there is no need for a pallet when transporting.
- Despite the large size, the jumbo bags can all be folded neatly to minimize the area.
- Printing on PP bags will turn it into a mobile billboard. This promotes the company brand or gives out product information.
Food products: sugar, salt, flour, starch, food additives, cereals, ...
In conclusion, Big bags can save a lot of costs in transportation and storage because you don’t need pallets or secondary packaging. The FIBC big tote bag weight is the lowest for each ton of shipped goods.
Readers have just read about the great benefits that polypropylene big bags bring. EPP is manufacturing and supplying PP woven bags A, B, C, D, if you want to buy a 1000kg fibc bag, please pick up the phone and call us at 0986 002 888 for detailed advice.
📲Ms. Jennifer: +84 962 055 998 - email@example.com
📲Ms. Charlie: +84 986 002 888 - firstname.lastname@example.org