The official name of FIBCs is the Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers, they are also known as Big Bags by many people. For the transportation and storage of different materials, these bulk bags are used. They can be designed with different options in filling, discharge, loops and customers has to select the one depending on their intended applications. Before selecting the FIBC Bags for your packaging need there are some facts about FIBC Bags that you should know.
Here, for your knowledge, some facts about FIBC bags are listed as under:
1. FIBC bags are strong in nature which adds to its durability and all bags come with the best safty factor.
2. They are the ideal and most preferred solution when it comes to transporting food-related products.
3. Bulk bags are environment-friendly products. As well as being reusable, they can be recycled.
4. Each bag has a different Safe Working Load (SWL). This is best to define the weight which the bag can safely hold.
5. Bulk bags also have multiple filling Options: Filling Spout, Skirt, Flap or Open Top. The option can be selected according to particular requirement.
6. Big bags have ample space to display any labels or any required essential information.
7. If one needs FIBC bags for storing hazardous materials or items, one has the option to go with UN-certified FIBC bags.
8. For catering to different requirements, they come in different styles and sizes to select.
9. Big bags are not recommended to hold liquids, although some come with a special coating to protect from moisture or condensation.
10. FIBC bags also have the lifting loops which can be used to handle the bag using Crane or Forklift. These loops come in various sizes, depending on the dimensions of the bag and the requirement of the client.
11. Jumbo bags come with specially-designed discharge spouts like discharge Spout with Iris Protection, Discharge Spout with Petal Closure, Discharge Spout with Protection Flap and also others.
In conclusion, using FIBC bags for transportation and storage huge quantity of material is a good idea and you can do it easily because of the simple and handy style of the bags.